MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parts i dont need so they are up for sale. located in San Diego, CA. I perfer pick ups but I can ship if shipping costs are covered. I will take offers.

Group shot:

Stock Exhaust: $40 picked up, missing hardware (nuts, bolts, hangers)

Stock Springs: $30 picked up

Projectors from stock OEM 03-05 headlights: $30, the other projector is inside the headlight which i will take out. the single headlight is not worth having.

OEM Mass Airflow Sensor: $30, 100% working. about 130k miles on it.

Stock Sway bar: $10 picked up

AEM CAI Cold Air Intake w/ AEM filter: $100 picked up, missing the hardware needed to bolt the intake down to the chassis. you can use a bolt and nut to lock it down. missing 90 degree coupler which can be found at most auto store. just find a 90 degree couple that has the same diameter as the intake. less than 20k miles on the intake and filter.

Stock Rear strut / tower bar: $10 picked up

Buy more than one thing and we can work out a deal.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Are you selling the headlight as well, or just the projectors? If you are selling the headlight, very interested.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how much for the sticky note that says 'ferrytran' ??:D
its a one of a kind so i think $970 is reasonable

Are you selling the headlight as well, or just the projectors? If you are selling the headlight, very interested.
i only have one headlight, and trust me... you dont want it. not usable. i was gonna take the projector out of it so that there can be a pair of projectors somebody can retrofit.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Darn. How bad is not usable? In need of a driver light only, already have a spare passenger light.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How much for the intake
$100 picked up. im not sure on shipping this out since i dont have a box for it. also i dont have the 90 degree coupler that connects between the intake and the engine. the coupler can be found at most auto stores and its pretty much universal. just have to find one that is 90 degree and the diameter of the intake.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Darn. How bad is not usable? In need of a driver light only, already have a spare passenger light.
i wasnt looking to sell just the headlight. but if you take everything as is, i can sell it as long as you pay the extra for shipping since it will be heavier.

UPDATED: more information on each part and price listed.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Got the headlight and the projector. Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.