MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like title said, got lots of interior parts in good shape, pair of red seats, pair of blk seats, a very strong running 1zz 5sp engine out of my DD, driver side door (red), passanger side qtr panel (silver), etc etc...

let me know what do you need! thanks!!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
like title said, got lots of interior parts in good shape, pair of red seats, pair of blk seats, a very strong running 1zz 5sp engine out of my DD, driver side door (red), passanger side qtr panel (silver), etc etc...

let me know what do you need! thanks!!!
Looking to get right side small top speaker.

Also the plastic nut that holds the plastic kick panel next to the foot rest

·
Registered
505 Posts
Are the black seats leather?

If so, pictures please.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what year is the engine , mileage? and price please?
2000 1zz..when i swap it it has 72k miles from a garage that i used to go, have recip, and since i have a new engine i put like 10k miles on it, it used to be my DD it runs rly rly strong and it kills alot of cars lol
price will be $1100...do u live around??

·
Registered
39 Posts
2000 1zz..when i swap it it has 72k miles from a garage that i used to go, have recip, and since i have a new engine i put like 10k miles on it, it used to be my DD it runs rly rly strong and it kills alot of cars lol
price will be $1100...do u live around??

Ok. Nah sorry I live in new York . But I already found mr2 engine.
But do u still have the hood storage? I'm interested in that

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
this one??
No, I'm looking for the plastics that that cover the fuel tank and ecu---the storage area plastics behind the seats. The base is two pieces and there are two end pieces that protect the rear fenders from damage. Thanks very much.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.