MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered 3 quarts of this stuff and now going a different oil instead. so they are BRAND NEW SEALED. Each bottle is 14.80 each + tax + shipping. total for me was 55.97 from AMSOIL.com. this is amazing stuff ive heard so im seeing if anyone wants it here.

NOT SHIPPING FLUIDS

Asking $40 picked up in Tustin, CA

Here is a link to the gear oil for more info on it: http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/mtg.aspx

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm interested but I won't be around the area until next weekend... if you are not in a hurry, I'll take them and maybe drop off the bushings that you were interested in^_^

Btw, I thought our car only need 2 qts:( how much if I only take 2?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i bought 3 just so i have extra, and i already ordered the bushings from twos r us. i wanna sell all 3 as a package

·
Super Moderator
3,303 Posts
Just curious, what did you decide to go with? For anyone interested I have this gear oil and it is wonderful stuff, well worth the 40$. glws

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just curious, what did you decide to go with? For anyone interested I have this gear oil and it is wonderful stuff, well worth the 40$. glws
pennzoil synchromesh. i might consider keeping the oil till i start autocrossing/tracking if noone buys it since synchromesh doesnt like to stand up to high heat.

·
Registered
23,066 Posts
$5 because i think you got ripped off
Can you expand on that. I paid $9 a quart locally and it was a good deal because I get the wholesale price.

·
Registered
23,066 Posts
Lucky you dev! I wish i had hook ups on gear oil >.<
It wasn't meant to spite you in any way only trying to understand why someone would pass a cheap comment at you like that. I bought mine also when oil was cheaper and now just about everything is more expensive as well.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It wasn't meant to spite you in any way only trying to understand why someone would pass a cheap comment at you like that. I bought mine also when oil was cheaper and now just about everything is more expensive as well.
no no no. i didnt take any offense from your post. im just jealous :).... and yea i was gonna say something about his comment but i decided not to :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts