MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With a move coming up it is time for me to let go of some of the parts that I have accumulated. Last year I pulled these real deal ARC dry carbon side ents from the car to go to a set of Luxury Parts C-One style side vent covers. I didn't want to sell my beloved ARC vents until I was sure I wasn't going to go back to them. After a year or so I have decided I am going to stick with the C-One style vents so these are up for grabs.

I have only seen these come up for sale once in the 10 years I have been on the board which is why I snapped them up quick about 5 years ago. They are very cool and VERY rare. And now they could be yours.

I am looking to get $250 for the set including shipping in the lower 48 of the US.

I left them attached to my old 00 side vents for a quick install by the new owner. They are double sided taped to a modified OEM vent. The one has two very small holes drilled in it from the previous owner. I think he said he was going to mount C-one vents on top of these and then decided against that after he modified the one. The holes are about the diameter of the tip of a ball point pen.

These will fit all model years.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Those look legit, very nice pieces. But I do think the covers work better on your yellow car.

·
Registered
962 Posts
ARC dry carbon.. Yummy. This would contrast really nice with my blue mica. If you still have this after I build my AR15 I'll take these off your hands.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
wow. i am not an appearence mod kinda guy, but wow, those would look good on anything!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Can you post some pic of them on your yellow car?? -- Thanks

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I should have included pictures on the car in the original post for you guys. I really do love these and have had them sitting on my desk for about 8 months now because I couldn't bring myself to sell them. I kept thinking maybe I'd switch back and forth....but it is time to let them go.

All PMs have been returned. Thanks for the interest Spyderchatters.

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have had a bunch of interest and returned all PMs so far. I have not received any payment or confirmation of sale just yet though. I am going to give sandiego92155 some time to make payment and then move on to the next interested party (d1_king).

·
Registered
376 Posts
I have had a bunch of interest and returned all PMs so far. I have not received any payment or confirmation of sale just yet though. I am going to give sandiego92155 some time to make payment and then move on to the next interested party (d1_king).
That works. I don't want to steal somebody's buy just because they might no have the money right this moment. Well let me know as your last resort. I can take it off your hand anytime.

thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts