MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this GoPro Hero a few months ago with the intention of taking some vids of some of the great drives around this part of Western North Carolina (including The Dragon) before relocating back to Colorado. But I’ve run out of time and never got the chance to do that, so now it’s up for sale.
This has been removed from the packaging, the battery was charged up and installed, and I assembled the brackets to mount it to the windshield. I also bought a 32GB SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I memory card and installed that. That’s as far as I got.
So what I’m selling is the complete setup including the instructions, ready to go. I paid $298 including the memory card (which was $96), and I’ll let it go for $225 (with free shipping to the lower 48 and using PayPal). I’m offering it up here on Spyderchat before listing it on eBay. PM me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
I couldn't wait to buy your 6 speed tranny but I'll buy this. Let me know if it's still available.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I couldn't wait to buy your 6 speed tranny but I'll buy this. Let me know if it's still available.
Sale pending to xbiker.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts