MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Built 1ZZ Motor, Apexi PowerFC, Quaife LSD, and more (DMV area)

I am seriously considering selling most of the parts I've accumulated over the last couple years for my Spyder. I had big plans for this car but I've come to realize that I just don't have the time to do this build and I'd rather not shell out another $5k+ on labor and tuning, after already spending around $8-9k in parts, to have a shop do it all. If I can't do it myself then I need to part with a lot of this rather than have it continue to sit around.

So up for sale are some of the many items I have acquired.

1. A built 1ZZ motor that I purchased from MR2_Spyder about 12-13 months ago. Looking to get $3,300 for it, which is what I spent acquiring it. Local pickup is preferred. I live in Southern Maryland but am willing to deliver or meetup with the engine within 1 hr drive of DC/Maryland/Virginia area.

2003 Corolla motor, machine work by Justice Racing in Winchester, VA, low compression Wiseco pistons (8.8:1), Crower rods, MWR knife-edged crank, Crower stg 2 F/I cams, TOGA OIL PUMP GEARS!!!, fresh factory Toyota full engine gasket set, ARP Hardware, and a Moroso Oil Pan. Assembled by my friend Kenneth Brown(Lead technician at IAP Racing, twin turboing exotics daily) and my old Master Tech at Toyota (installed cams, verified everything with bearings etc. All bearings new as well. 0 miles, never fired, never installed, would be about $5700 to build)
You can read his thread below on the motor.

https://www.spyderchat.com/forums/showthread.php?127417-00-MR2-Part-Out-Turbo-built-motor-euro-6spd-amp-hardog-widebody-amp-more&highlight=Built+1zz+motor

20180907_204224.jpg

20191121_173423.jpg

20191121_173530.jpg

EDIT for engine: Realized I put the price of what I paid for all of my turbo kit ($2,500) as the price of what I paid for the engine ($3,300).

2. Full 1ZZ turbo kit with GT28 turbo, manifold, piping, intercooler, HKS BOV, Apexi PFC w/ Datalogit, engine harness, and Innovate wideband, all used - $2,100

IMG_4185.JPG

IMG_4181.JPG

3. Apexi PFC w Datalogit (original screen version) - in original box, used - $800

20180907_211009.jpg
IMG_4184.jpg
IMG_4183.jpg

Innovate LC-1 Lambda cable wideband controller, unsure if O2 sensor is good (used) - $100

IMG_4182.jpg

4. Eibach Pro springs and KYB struts, all brand new - $500

IMG_3429.JPG

5. Jimbo Wilwood Brake Kit, includes 2 wilwood powerlite calipers, brackets, bp20 pads, lines, and new earls fittings - $435

Still in USPS box that it was shipped to me in so don't have pictures of it.

6. Brand new VIS Racing body kit for sale. I am asking $700 and local pickup only. I paid $200 just to have it shipped from west coast. So you're saving over $250 from buying it online.

7. Brand new Clutch Masters FX300 Clutch Kit (16080-HDTZ) - $425

·
Registered
10 Posts
Still have it for sale.
How much more lively would you suppose your engine is compared to the stock engine, which i find gutless. Mine blew but no way I’d put another stock 1zz in it. Currently talking w frankensteinmotorworks about his 2arfe swap

·
Registered
10 Posts
How much more lively would you suppose your engine is compared to the stock engine, which i find gutless. Mine blew but no way I’d put another stock 1zz in it. Currently talking w frankensteinmotorworks about his 2arfe swap
So that 1zz is set up to add boost?
Not a good NA set up?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Will you call me about it if it’s still available?

Will. 803 920 9188

Thanks

1 - 20 of 35 Posts