MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, did a 2ZZ + C60 swap and don't need these anymore. They are from a 2000 MR-S and have 125,xxx miles on them and were in good working order when taken out. Some parts were taken for the 2zz but it was over the course of a few months so I don't remember everything.

Sold AS IS for $750
$500 OBO.
PM me with questions.
t

·
Registered
242 Posts
congrats on swap. I am doing K24a2 one myself, and pulled these stuff out. I probs gotta make a post too. (except mine are messed up). good luck with sale

·
Registered
8 Posts
Where are you located? I can use the tranny if you're willing to separate.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Interested, but would need to be shipped to California. Let me know if that's something you're interested in doing.

·
Registered
97 Posts
TAKE THIS FROM ME! $500
Hello Imprezya,

What state? I am in Michigan and one of my hobbies is rebuilding engines and transmissions.

The stated price appears low and surprised someone had not grabbed it.

I know you had to use the 1zz wiring, but does it include the 1zz ECM and 2zz wiring from donor engine?

Please advise,

Mr. P

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello Imprezya,

What state? I am in Michigan and one of my hobbies is rebuilding engines and transmissions.

The stated price appears low and surprised someone had not grabbed it.

I know you had to use the 1zz wiring, but does it include the 1zz ECM and 2zz wiring from donor engine?

Please advise,

Mr. P
Hey Mr.P, I'm located in Connecticut. Unfortunately I've sold the 1ZZ ECU separately already and my 2zz wiring did not come with my donor engine, I just used the MWR adapter. So this would only come with the 1ZZ and C56. Lmk if you have more questions

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey Mr.P, I'm located in Connecticut. Unfortunately I've sold the 1ZZ ECU separately already and my 2zz wiring did not come with my donor engine, I just used the MWR adapter. So this would only come with the 1ZZ and C56. Lmk if you have more questions
Hello Imprezya,

Thank you for the resposne. If you were a little (lot) closer, I would drive and p/u. As of now, I have too many other projects to justify the drive. Your price for engine & trans is VERY reasonable and I am surprised someone has not grabbed just for the MR2/S spec c-56! The 1zz block is also serviceable (iron sleeve) as compared to the MMC lined 2zz block.

Take care and looking forward to further progress on your swap.

Mr. P

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hello Imprezya,

Thank you for the resposne. If you were a little (lot) closer, I would drive and p/u. As of now, I have too many other projects to justify the drive. Your price for engine & trans is VERY reasonable and I am surprised someone has not grabbed just for the MR2/S spec c-56! The 1zz block is also serviceable (iron sleeve) as compared to the MMC lined 2zz block.

Take care and looking forward to further progress on your swap.

Mr. P
Understandable, thanks anyway!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts