MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my black leather armrests that I got through an old group buy on this forum started by Darth Maul, if i remember correctly. The leather armrests are used, in great condition. Simply snap off your ugly plastic OEM armrests and snap these high quality Italian leather armrests in the same place. They match the factory leather seats very nicely. The price is $50 including shipping. Images posted below.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There appears to be a problem with my PayPal at the moment, Since I just changed my address and renewed my credit card.. I'll see what I can do to resolve this method quickly and get back to you.. If you have an idea for an alternative form of payment, let me know. Hopefully this PayPal situation won't take long to resolve. I believe i enabled private messaging.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I take 3rd in line.

·
Registered
712 Posts
There appears to be a problem with my PayPal at the moment, Since I just changed my address and renewed my credit card.. I'll see what I can do to resolve this method quickly and get back to you.. If you have an idea for an alternative form of payment, let me know. Hopefully this PayPal situation won't take long to resolve. I believe i enabled private messaging.
Whatever works for you, but Paypal always works best. I'll paypal when you are ready.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DP Leather Armrests Sold.

Yes, I sold my car. I forgot to take out the side vents. I'm a little annoyed with myself about that.. I could have probably gotten a decent amount of money for them here, Sorry. I also heard a terrible knocking noise the day I sold it. The buyer was aware of the problem, but a friend said that he continued to drive on it for a week and the "engine blew up" whatever that means. Hopefully he will replace the engine and fix it up again.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Just take your old ones off and get them upholstered.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts