MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
will wait a couple weeks to decide to purchase, need to see how much room i have after new wheels and body change but i think I will still need springs.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I have a set on my car. If you are going to daily drive your car and live where getting in and out of parkinglots is an issue then they are still great springs. I went with the Eibach springs and GR-2 struts.

$150 for these is actually a pretty good price.

·
Registered
23 Posts
so how would you say the ride quality is and do you notice it corners a little flatter compared to stock? Any harshness? thanks.d
I have a set on my car. If you are going to daily drive your car and live where getting in and out of parkinglots is an issue then they are still great springs. I went with the Eibach springs and GR-2 struts.

$150 for these is actually a pretty good price.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There is no harshness for me at all. Im on stock shocks so that mightbe why but the ride quality is very nice and smooth and stiff when i need it. I like the springs. I just wished they lowered the car more to my liking.

·
Registered
754 Posts
There is no harshness at all to the ride. I didn't run them with stock struts though. I would say it was a nice improvement. If you want to make it even more noticeable then I recommend replacing your end links with the ones from Two's R Us. You will likely need new end links anyways.

I'd recommend the Eibachs and have done so to a couple other local Spyder owners.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
heres a pic of how it looks on my car.

i dont have pics of my car stock

1 - 20 of 34 Posts