MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Eibach Pro lowering springs $120-SOLD

Up for sale are my eibach springs (paid $450 for these), i've had them on the car for about 2000 km but are upgrading to coilovers.
i can leave them on the oem struts (easier to install on other car, struts have around 110k on them) or take them off, they are located in Australia so oversea postage will be high and not worth it, if you are located close by i can bring them to you i'm located near campbelltown

Springs are Sold

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
wow u paid 450 for lowering springs... u got ripped off! eibach springs go for around 250 brand new i think

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
everything in Australia is expensive, i seen that eibach springs on MWR go for $278, BUT the moment these arrive in Australia they go up in price, the excuse is always postage cost (B.S)

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is the sort of reason why i really hate australia sometimes, talk about getting the raw deal.
i would of been cheering if i got my eibach's for that cheap.

Don't mean to be rude and all but this post was sorta aimed at Australian Spyder owners as if any international owners wanted them they be looking at $150 plus extra to just get them posted (reason why i didn't import a cheaper set from the usa), and so is not worth it

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks pelinors714,
Well as there is currently no interest i'm gonna count my losses and they are gonna be going for $120 now ($AU or $US)

·
Registered
684 Posts
PMd. I thought you already had BCs on yours? Which coilovers did you get? I have the KW V3 but they are still in the box waiting to go on the car.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Had BC coilovers but they broke so i tossed them.
i'm trying a brand called KiDo they seem quite good and alot of other owners who have them on other cars are happy with them, they are 6k front and 10k rear (website has it backwards).
you may have heard of Shift Performance in lansvale? they are bringing in a set for me

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They were good, don't get me wrong on that.
The joint on the left front coilover snapped clean off were it joins near the brake pad (two large bolts) and was not repairable, so i tossed them in the bin and put the stock struts with eibach lowering springs on instead

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks pelinors714,
Well as there is currently no interest i'm gonna count my losses and they are gonna be going for $120 now ($AU or $US)
still for sale? if they're still for sale in the next couple of months i may be interested in buying them. you saw my first post so you know i havent actually bought the car yet haha :p

how much of a drop does it give you? and hows the ride/handling after installing?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PM'd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts