MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Link to exact product bought http://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/product_info.php?cPath=44_75_311&products_id=1028

Used 20,000 miles C60 Euro 6 speed LSD and reverse blockout 3.9 FD. With a 225-45-15 I believe I was at ~2500 rpms at 60mph. Fits 2zz and 1zz. Primarily highway driven which is why I got the 3.9FD and never dragged on, launched hard, tracked, etc. Synchros worked like knew before it was removed from car. Can have more pictures of whatever you want, I will take off the brackets since you will have those, just easier to carry it around with. I will also include the slave cylinder I believe it came with and the SS clutch line.

Looking for 1800+shipping OBO (was around $100 to ship the 5 speed that was in the car before this was)

·
Registered
643 Posts
Interested, and I hate to say this--but if you still happen to have this within next year, I am 99% sure I will pick this up. I already have a US spec C60 in the spyder but definitely am yearning for the longer Euro gears.

Did you get this from MWR or were you just using MWR as an example?

Either way, all the best with the sale.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interested, and I hate to say this--but if you still happen to have this within next year, I am 99% sure I will pick this up. I already have a US spec C60 in the spyder but definitely am yearning for the longer Euro gears.

Did you get this from MWR or were you just using MWR as an example?

Either way, all the best with the sale.
It is all yours if I have it in a Year! Got it from Greenstreak, I am assuming they order from the same place.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Buyer no showed, no call, no PM. Still for sale as of right now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.