MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a fiberglass sub enclosure I made for my spyder last year. It's black carpeted, and fits in the passenger side cubby behind the seat. It's for a single 10" sub, and I'm unsure of volume. I'm asking $90 shipped in the continental 48 states. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or another country can be arranged, but the buyer would need to pick up the extra shipping.

Here's a pic of it installed. Crappy sub not included.

For how I built it, here is a build thread.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Aww man and I just bought another 6in sub for my UD jr box. I would have definitely bought this and sold my UDjr box. Oh well GLWS.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know you want more bump than a 6 haha.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
You know I actually did until I got my system tuned right. With the 6in sub and 6in component mid firing together, bass is pretty good and i'm satisfied.

Nice build thread btw.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took these pictures to show the fitment with the rear bin doors after posting this, and forgot to post them.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My top functions as normal, however I don't have the package tray in my spyder.

If drummerdawg still has his package tray in his spyder and will let me test fit it in his, I'll see if it makes any difference.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Drummer doesn't have a package shelf in his spyder, so test fitting with it won't be possible.

As for dimensions, I'll get those within the next couple hours and post them up, as I'm about to have 'garage time'.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The highest point is 9.25" tall, measured from the mounting flange for the storage doors. It's 10.75" deep and almost 19" wide. The high point is about the middle of the box.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump.

$80 shipped, or might trade for other spyder parts.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts