MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my old OEM J-Spec Midship Runabout badge. Its used, in good condition. There are some tiny scratches that nobody will ever see unless waxing your car or putting their face stupidly close to your hood. You must use your own adhesive to fix the badge to your hood. The adhesive is no longer sticky since its been on my hood for a while. Several high quality pictures posted below to show the badges. I could send them for $15 including shipping, or best offer. High quality pics below.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Are the posts broken on it or is that just the angle of the pic?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, the posts are broken. They're not really necessary if you use adhesive.

There appears to be a problem with my PayPal at the moment, Since I just changed my address and renewed my credit card.. I'll see what I can do to resolve this method quickly and get back to you.. If you have an idea for an alternative form of payment, let me know. Hopefully this PayPal situation won't take long to resolve.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Yes, the posts are broken. They're not really necessary if you use adhesive.

There appears to be a problem with my PayPal at the moment, Since I just changed my address and renewed my credit card.. I'll see what I can do to resolve this method quickly and get back to you.. If you have an idea for an alternative form of payment, let me know. Hopefully this PayPal situation won't take long to resolve.
I can send a check, if you want. Just let me know. I tried to send PM but that didn't work. I attempted to send email to your yahoo account. Let me know whether or not you got it. Thanks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep. Sold. Sorry guys :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts