MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: JNZ Downpipe with High Flow Cat. Retails new for $560 + Shipping(http://www.jnztuning.com/product_info.php?products_id=675&osCsid=71922a54512753d285843028bb1f7a77)

Had it for a couple years, but the flex pipe is starting to tear because it's been pulled off my car a couple times for maintenance and repairs (Jet Hot coating the header twice, engine replacement, muffler welding). It should probably cost you around $100-200 to weld a new one on (at least it's only 1 flex pipe, not 2 like the stock downpipe).

Trying to figure out what a fair offer is. May consider shipping at buyers expense.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I have a catless version going up forsale. Was looking to see what you had yours priced at lol.^_^

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may be interested but I'd want to see it up close, you coming next Thurs?
Yeah, I'll try to be there. I have a training class next week so I can't stay out too late. The flex pipe it currently intact, but you can hear it has an exhaust leak and can guess where the leak it coming from based on the exhaust soot on the flex pipe. It has an O2 defouler on it, which I wasn't able to pull off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts