Made from high quality 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness
Compression/Rebound adjustable
Adjustable spring perch for height adjustment
Adjustable body allowing maximum suspension travel
Pillowball top mount with adjustable camber
Monotube high pressure design reduces oil leakage
Electroplated body for protection from corrosion and rust

The spring rates are as follows from what I was told when I bought them:

Front: Pillowball upper mount (w/ camber adjustment); Spring Rate (kg/lbs): 4/224

Rear: Pillowball upper mount; Spring Rate (kg/lbs): 7/392

However after looking at numbers on the springs the front springs read: 9.3-180 and the rear read: 11-205. Maybe these are irrelavant numbers but I want to make sure the buyer is aware. Here are pictures of what I'm talking about.

They have less than 1,500 miles on them and have worked great for me for the past few years. They are a little dusty but have no issues and work the same as the day I bought them. Included with your purchase will be all the tools required for adjusting and mounting brackets for the brake lines. Since these arent new but rather used and in good condition my asking price is $750 shipped any where in the 48 states. Sorry for the poor photo I will try to get a better shot and repost soon.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
why did you put these up for sale 2 weeks ago! :angry: already got some coilovers but i wouldve bought these

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
Rear: Pillowball upper mount (w/ camber adjustment)? I did'nt know rear upper mounts with camber adjustment were available for our cars.Is this correct? Good price.GLWS.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rear: Pillowball upper mount (w/ camber adjustment)? I did'nt know rear upper mounts with camber adjustment were available for our cars.Is this correct? Good price.GLWS.
Nope, good catch. Guess your not shit for brains after all.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Oooh.. it's tempting to swap my GR2 struts/Eibach Pro-Kit springs for this.

Must resist.. urge.. to buy.. more.. parts.. for.. Spyder..

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oooh.. it's tempting to swap my GR2 struts/Eibach Pro-Kit springs for this.

Must resist.. urge.. to buy.. more.. parts.. for.. Spyder..
I use to run the Eibach springs before I upgraded to coilovers and the diefference is night and day. However if you use your car as a daily I would stick with the Eibach.

·
Registered
8,433 Posts
I may be incorrect but the spring stamping numbers are Rate-Length. It looks like those springs are 9.5K and 11K.

Might want to confirm that with Ksport.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I use to run the Eibach springs before I upgraded to coilovers and the diefference is night and day. However if you use your car as a daily I would stick with the Eibach.
Excellent point. I don't daily the car.. but, it's not a track car, either.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
By your personal experience what would you say the night and day difference is.
Why would you stick with Eibach for a daily?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
By your personal experience what would you say the night and day difference is.
Why would you stick with Eibach for a daily?
Depends on the coilovers your buy and the spring rates that you use, how far did you lower the car, tires rubbing, Camber not set right, 4 corner balance right. I think eibach is set up perfect for every day driving out of the box but not for the track. Depending on what you want out of your coilovers they can be nasty in the turns or make your car feel like a turd. Theres a lot of variable that go in to this and I'm not up for describing them all. In the end you could say it's my preference.

Eibach or coilovers with low spring rates for a DD.

Coilovers with higher spring rates for raising hell on the weekends or track days.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts