MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had a lot of people asking about LCreation bumpers. After I crashed my last one, I decided to stick with stock so I am selling my last 3 spares. These are brand new, never installed. Looking for $175 each, or $325 shipped (if that covers all shipping costs).

Local pick up is preferred by far.
FedEx/UPS shipping is something like $1200 or $1500 so that's not really an option.
Greyhound shipping is a possibility, but I'm going to ask for $325 shipped (IF that's enough to cover my costs) because I have to buy all the shipping materials and drive almost an hour each way to get to the bus station in a 12mpg Chevy Suburban or with the bumper hanging out of my car. I will tape cardboard to the corners and bubblewrap the whole thing.

I believe this is blue resin, not paint. It has a damaged metal grill, which I would personally just remove.

Typical gray resin. Has a crack on the passenger side, so I'm taking $25 off.

#3 - SOLD
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-9Mxu1EzxlkA/T49CagXq0gI/AAAAAAAAHqA/ubWb1_tRaMo/s800/IMAG0504.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Br4eMdzfwk0/T49Ce6iKknI/AAAAAAAAHqA/_kIvYPhK65I/s800/IMAG0505.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-GOHPjr3ewfI/T49CkKfLESI/AAAAAAAAHqA/rjO5hCmeEUI/s800/IMAG0506.jpg

-------------------------------

Here's what mine looked like after I had it installed:

I also have bundles of LCreation side skirts. Fitment on these is NOT excellent, so I am offering them for $50/pair. I started by chopping off the part that goes between the door and the side sill (to make installation more like the TRD). Haven't gotten past that point yet.
Mini rant: I don't understand why people prefer TRD sides here on SpyderChat. TRD sides are square at the bottom, but the LCreation bumper is round. The mismatch looks strange, IMO. If you get these side skirts fitted, you'll have nice, matching front and sides!

Lastly, I have three driver side replica TRD side skirts. More info on those later, but you can see one in my side skirt picture above.

·
Registered
731 Posts
May be interested in some side skirts (TRD, mainly, even after your rant, haha). Will wait for more information!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol guys, I'm not a body kit dealer so I can't really help you with a full kit. But if you happen to smash your driver side skirt and need a spare, let me know.

Someone local is picking up one of the bumpers tomorrow. After that happens I'll update the first post.

·
Registered
65 Posts
L creations skirts

Your asking $50 a pair, what if i need them shipped?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Probably would be about the same cost as shipping a bumper, since it's less volume but the longest dimension is even longer. Let's say 200 shipped via greyhound for sides only.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump - Really hoping for locals, but I'm trying to find time to prep for shipping, if necessary.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Still interested in the TRD skirts when you are ready to ship them. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts