MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

Since I currently am Spyderless I have a few rare items for sale. Please read the descriptions and then buy my parts. Thanks!

Monocraft GT300 Hood. SOLD!

Original Greggs Gauge Pod.SOLD AND SHIPPED!

Aftermarket Front bumper. I purchased this here and also never installed it. I did wet sand and prime it, but fitment currently is not perfect, and it will need to go to a body shop for prep and installation.
$250 securely packaged and shipped anywhere in the continental USA.

My PayPal email is [email protected]. Please PM me to buy. The first to pay has first dibs.
Thanks,
SV

PS. The JL sound system under the bumper on the right side (Two JL Audio 12W6v2 subwoofers in a ported enclosure (built to spec for these subs) powered by a JL Audio 1000/1 monoblock amplifier and a Stinger 1 Farad capacitor) is also SOLD!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
That GT300 hood is very, very tempting...

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
replied to all PM. The original Gregg's Gauge Pod is SOLD.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Replied to all PM.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Free bump for the hood!

I've been trying to get a couple hoods made for interested members the past few months, and not having much luck with the fiberglass shop I've been using. For those who have been patiently waiting on me, please feel free to jump on this one. It's one of the later ones, and a good one.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Free bump for the hood!

I've been trying to get a couple hoods made for interested members the past few months, and not having much luck with the fiberglass shop I've been using. For those who have been patiently waiting on me, please feel free to jump on this one. It's one of the later ones, and a good one.
What he said.

Thanks Dan.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
must resist moditits must resist moditis :lol:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
All PM replied.

I've had a fair amount of interest for the hood in particular, but no one has yet put down any money. Don't let these get away!

Thanks, SV

·
Registered
164 Posts
I wish I wasn't paying taxes this year or else i would jump all over that hood. GLWS

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Having that system in an xd must have been insane. Thats an awesome deal, I wonder how they'd do in my Camry. Very tempting..:unsure:
I got a small rock chip in the windscreen once, and a day of sound later I needed a new glass because of Bass induced flex.

Yeah, it beats something ridiculous.

And your Camry would too. :icon_twisted:

SV

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
replied to all PM.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Interested in the hood. Is this original? What's the weight on it?
It is a fiberglass copy from molds of my carbon original Monocraft hood. I don't know of any other original that ever made it to the US. The originals haven't been available for several years now, and I don't know of anybody else who reproduced them.

I don't recall the weight of this specific hood, but it should be around 12-14 lbs.

Unless I can get some a few more made down the road, this is probably the only one like it currently available. I couldn't produce and ship one for any less than that price these days either.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts