MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[FS] Musical Touch/JL Audio Under Dash Subwoofer (reduced again))

I'm selling a Musical Touch Subwoofer box with JL Audio 6-inch subwoofer. These are custom made for the Spyder's dash and extremely hard to find as they haven't been made for years.

Includes installation instructions for a left-hand drive (US/Continental Europe) car.

Is missing the screws and the flex bracket, but these should be easy enough to find.

Price: $420 plus shipping from Ireland.

Paypal payments only.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Wow these go for that much? What was the original price of that box?

I have the exact same combo. My JL sub cone delaminated itself so now this box is sitting in my closet. Shoot I wouldn't mind selling and upgrading to the 8in UD boxes.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:( Oh sorry to hear that

Hope you are doing well otherwise. Happy thoughts for you and yours

:)
Thanks, T-Bone. Same to you.

I'm keeping everything real here, of course, but planning a year-long trip stateside come June, which is why I have to sell the car. We'll be in Portland, OR but completely spyder-less, of course. Really looking forward to it as I haven't spent a full year in the US since 1994 (!).

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Wow these go for that much? What was the original price of that box?

I have the exact same combo. My JL sub cone delaminated itself so now this box is sitting in my closet. Shoot I wouldn't mind selling and upgrading to the 8in UD boxes.
I remember looking at these boxes back in the day but cant remember the price for a new one. And good luck finding the 8" box as they are not produced anymore either. I do love mine though :p

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
I remember looking at these boxes back in the day but cant remember the price for a new one. And good luck finding the 8" box as they are not produced anymore either. I do love mine though :p
I did not know that they were also discontinued. I thought one guy was making them in the commercial forums, mrsonly i think can't remember. Guess I'll hold onto mines :lol:

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
I did not know that they were also discontinued. I thought one guy was making them in the commercial forums, mrsonly i think can't remember. Guess I'll hold onto mines :lol:
Whoops, forgot about him making them. I got mine from the first member we had who made them, Strvartst01 i think it was.

And sorry for highjacking your thread Ernie, but atleast its getting bumped to the top :)

·
Registered
7,792 Posts
I'll say this much -- this is a nice-sounding sub, because the enclosure was actually designed for the driver. It will sound better (though probably not louder) than most bigger subs if they are not matched well with a designed enclosure.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Thanks, T-Bone. Same to you.

I'm keeping everything real here, of course, but planning a year-long trip stateside come June, which is why I have to sell the car. We'll be in Portland, OR but completely spyder-less, of course. Really looking forward to it as I haven't spent a full year in the US since 1994 (!).
I trust you're not coming here just to vote. :lol:

If you find yourself in the Mordor on the Potomac area, beer's on me.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks, dogbreath. It'd be a pleasure.

Voting is just the icing on the cake. But I vote in US elections anyway...:cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts