MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a small quantity of NEW pressure sensors for the SMT system. The SMT system uses two of them, one is used on the GSA, and another is used on the HPU. To date, only used sensors have been available… anywhere in the world (no thanks to Mr T and LUK). And the used ones have become very pricy.

The body design is slightly different than the factory part, but fit and function are identical. They have the correct electrical connector.

They will come with a new EPDM o-ring installed. I am happy to ship worldwide. USA shipping is about $8. Shipping to Europe is about $40 (with tracking numbers). Shipping to Australia has been nuts recently ($72 for a small package!).

I am selling the sensors for $110 each (Shipping not included)

Water Liquid Bottle Fluid Cosmetics

Wood Rectangle Gas Electric blue Door

Light Handheld power drill Pneumatic tool Drill Tool

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Cool, good job Paul!
It’s good to have alternatives. Does the pump cycle normally? Has the initial priming time or the other “run times” changed?
New sensors would also be a benefit for troubleshooting systems that have questionable pressure issues.

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, good job Paul!
It’s good to have alternatives. Does the pump cycle normally? Has the initial priming time or the other “run times” changed?
New sensors would also be a benefit for troubleshooting systems that have questionable pressure issues.
I bench tested one of the new sensors. It tracks voltage perfectly with a stock sensor. I installed one in my car and it’s working properly. I believe the supplier got them made correctly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts