MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the feedback....I must have gotten lucky then - I put one on my '00 and it fit like a glove, checked the clearance on this brand new one and it fit perfectly as well. I guess 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

Well I suppose that means this used one is just as good as the rest then! lol. I'll still sell it cheaper.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
All Che exhaust manifolds will reqire a pry bar to fit (unless you get super lucky). Just an FYI.
That's not a very nice accusation (and it's also not very accurate). Operator error? Perhaps you should invest in some different hand tools:)

·
Registered
401 Posts
That's not a very nice accusation (and it's also not very accurate). Operator error? Perhaps you should invest in some different hand tools:)
I'm gonna have to agree with that. I ran a Che header on my car for 30K miles with no problems. The manifold took me no longer then 1 - 2 hrs to install and that was because of rusted bolts. I needed no pry bar, nothing.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Where are you located? Willing to ship? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Bump for seller.

All Che exhaust manifolds will reqire a pry bar to fit (unless you get super lucky). Just an FYI.
I had not heard this before. Mine fit fine. (FYI).

·
Banned
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I dont think I saved the picture, but the header bolts onto the engine just fine. The support bracket didn't line up (off by about 1/4") and then when bolting the midpipe (or cat pipe) onto the header, the other side of the midpipe did not line up with the catback (exhaust portion). It was off by about 1/2".

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.