MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testing the waters, getting bored of my autocross toyota mr2 spyder. Clean title, expired reg (i had it PNO). Chassis has 245k miles on it, but the motor is still a spring chicken with 80k miles. 5 speed manual with a short shifter, BC BR coilovers, MWR headers, TRD front and UR rear tower braces. Wedsport SA-15R 16x7 square setup with street tires on at the moment. Brand new 03+ headlights with ppf so they wont haze like my pre-FL ones did (check out the pics!). Reg just expired this month so you'll have to deal with getting it re-registered if you plan to drive it on the street. Perfect candidate for track duty, just needs a roll bar. No radio or center dash console (for the radio) for that matter. I have the interior parts if you want it back in tho, personally I thought that and the sewage pipes of door grabs were just ugly. I forget what other goodies I've put in the car but full asking price takes it all. Not too many pictures of it but just ask and i'll go out and snap some for you. Bumpers' paint needs some TLC but otherwise looks like any other spyder out there.

$7000 obo. Full asking takes hardtop.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FNheNzYZwwYKDTJSA

1 - 1 of 1 Posts