MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a pair of headlights for sale off my '03. I had a new bumper painted and installed and took the opportunity to replace the headlights as well. They have no cracks, no chips, no broken or repaired tabs or damage of any kind other than normal wear and tear. The passenger-side headlight has a little more haze on the inside than the driver's side, which makes me believe that the driver's side was replaced at some point prior to my ownership. Each headlight is old enough now that they will require occasional polishing to keep them looking their best. The apparently older passenger side tends to develop the exterior yellowing faster than the driver's side. The photos are after I used a readily available plastic polish (ScratchX)...not some expensive multi-stage product which I do have, but purposely didn't use so you can see the results you should expect to get with not-too-much work. Frankly, after polishing them I was left wondering if I really should have gone through the expense of buying new lights, they looked so good. I would advise using the UV protectant of your choice to extend polishing intervals.

The wiring method for using these in '00-'02 cars can be found on the board...probably in the library as well.

Price: $250 shipped TO THE LOWER-48 STATES ONLY (in nice OEM headlight boxes)
I will consider selling them separately only if both sides are spoken for.

Terms: I DO NOT ACCEPT "OFFERS". Paypal only, no e-checks. WYSIWYG. All sales are FINAL, no returns. Ship to paypal address only. No international purchases to start. No dibs - first to pay wins the purchase - I will allow you 24 hours to pay. If payment is not received in that time, I will give the next buyer in line an opportunity. Carrier will be UPS and a tracking number will be provided. Extra insurance beyond the default $100 UPS offers will be at the buyers expense.

Click the photos to get slighty larger versions.

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
After being surprised about the location of the buyer, a refund has been issued.

I've clarified the FS listing that shipping is included for buyers in the contintental US only!

BUMP...these are available again and are boxed and ready to go.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.