MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
do you have the vapor canister (i believe that's what it's called) that goes in the engine bay and the drip tray under the engine lid? I'm sure there's more things that i could use but i'll need to think about it. i really need the vapor canistor for sure! let me know how much you'll sell those parts for...tail lights too, passenger side specifically, but if they're both in good shape i'll take them both

·
Registered
365 Posts
i see the red mr2 in the back with blue wheels needing a fender : ) and your friend has a interesting color scheme with the rx8 or the neighbors hacked up geo or suzuki sidetrack going on lol

anyway if you are you using the good top what are you looking to get for the ripped top that you will be replacing ?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wheels and tires?

i see the red mr2 in the back with blue wheels needing a fender : ) and your friend has a interesting color scheme with the rx8 or the neighbors hacked up geo or suzuki sidetrack going on lol

anyway if you are you using the good top what are you looking to get for the ripped top that you will be replacing ?
Yeah, I can tell that the engine really took a hit :huh: but what about the wheels and tires - any good? Where in Philly?

·
Registered
131 Posts
parts

looking for the cat with connection to pre-cat manifold and muffler also the center a/c vents , center insert under pull break and the blank inserts on either side of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
365 Posts
How much for the 1) radiator, 2) Front grills, 3) Headlights?

Just playing. Did the windshield cowl survive? I could use a new one

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

the red mr2 is mine as well haha i dont have enuff space so i borrow my their place lol
i dont know since its my first part out ever, you guys could make any offer u want, i will sell them if i feels right! about the rip top i dont know how much they worth, i could show u sum pic later one, its not that bad.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I need the Passanger side axle assembly (assuming its bearings/joints are in good condition)

It looks like this
is there any thread that shows how to take this thing off lol? i would let it go for cheap if you show me=) but u might have to wait cuz im a slow working guy lol

1 - 20 of 167 Posts