MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Pearl Firecracker snare (10x5) SOLD

It's in great shape, basically brand new. No dends, scratches, or warped hoops. I used it at a few gigs, but it mainly stayed in my studio. It's a great snare, it's just too small for my taste. It's freaking loud in spite of it's small size, especially if you get a rim shot. Made out of wood, gloss black finish. The head is a bit worn out though. Selling for $90 shipped, with case. I originally bought the snare for $120, plus $60 for the case.

I also have some clips/adapters that go on the snare stand (I will post pics asap), which you might need to hold this sucker :). Most snare stands wont be able to hold a small drum.

SOLD

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I just forwarded this to my wife--she is a band teacher. She also teaches a percussion class, so she might be interested in picking it up (I know she already has a bunch of snares--but the class is growing). I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
167 Posts
Okay, so Im confused... where does this fit? Like behind the seat, orrr in the frunk? WHERE?! WHERE the banmepleasebanmepleasebanmepleasebanmepleasebanmepleasebanmepleasebanmeplease does it go?!?!?! :lol:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good Luck With Sale, !!!
Thanks man!

I just forwarded this to my wife--she is a band teacher. She also teaches a percussion class, so she might be interested in picking it up (I know she already has a bunch of snares--but the class is growing). I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Thanks, Matt
Cool cool. I can replace the worn out head, if your wife needs me too. That way all she has to worry about is getting it tuned.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Okay, so Im confused... where does this fit? Like behind the seat, orrr in the frunk? WHERE?! WHERE the banmepleasebanmepleasebanmepleasebanmepleasebanmepleasebanmepleasebanmeplease does it go?!?!?! :lol:
Lol, don't worry.....theres no need to get your panties all in a bundle :lol:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Alright Dizzy Monkey, The little woman told me to buy the snare--apparently she can never have too many drums:)

I will send you a PM with my address and to request your PayPal addy.

Thanks!, Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts