MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Version 2 .... it's 3/8" steel plate , high strength low alloy a572 gr50 . They are sandblasted then yellow zinc plated . They didn't turn out as yellow as I though , they turn different colors depending how you look at them . Anyway they are super stiff , makes the aluminum ones feel like twigs .... but they come in just under 18lbs. I have 30 of them ready to go ..... $125 shipped (lower 48) I'll be using UPS 4 day so shipping won't be as fast as usual and I have to haul them to town . They will come with 6 stainless flange bolts .

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
To be clear, "thick" has no natural connotation. It is but an adjective. "Thicc," however, has a strictly positive connotation. I like it. I'd order one if I didn't have a massive Magellian (sp?) brace that goes between the frame rails.

·
Registered
69 Posts
To be clear, "thick" has no natural connotation. It is but an adjective. "Thicc," however, has a strictly positive connotation. I like it. I'd order one if I didn't have a massive Magellian (sp?) brace that goes between the frame rails.
haha, hitting phatts with the ebonics 😂😂

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
6 braces shipped out today , all that have payed . I'll get tracking out later tonight or in the morning .

1 - 20 of 69 Posts