MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a set of Toyota steel 15" wheels with Dunlop Graspic snow tires (205 front, 195 rear). They fit just fine on my car which is lowered with H&R sports - NO rubbing. My Spyder will no longer be driven in snow so I don't need these any more. They have about 15k - 20k (3 seasons , roughly 5-6k each) on them and have lots and lots of life left. The car actually drives GREAT in the snow with these tires. If the Spyder is your only car and you need to drive it in the snow occasionally, you will not be disappointed with these!

Local pickup preferred since these will be expensive so ship. I'll include the lug nuts. Wheels are black toyota OE steel wheels in excellent condition, stored covered when not in use in climate-controlled garage. Located in Central NJ (new brunswick, area).

***** SOLD *****

Thanks
Glenn

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Somerset, NJ. Don't really feel like shipping these since it will be expensive. Would rather sell locally, but I can get a shipping quote if you want.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Could you measure the tread depth? I'm on Long Island and I get to Somerset periodically for work so I might be able to pick them up.

Also, I tried to PM you but you don't seem to have that feature enabled. You may want to check that to facilitate the sale.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
duh

Sorry Turned on my PMs now. Don't know why it was not on. D'oh!

I'll reply to you guys through PM/phone.

Thanks
Glenn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts