MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did a 6 speed swap so i wont be needing this transmission anymore. it works perfectly with no grinds in any gear. the tranny has about 128k miles of daily driving (mostly highway) but never had a problem with it and it will work smoothly for you as long as you put some good tranny fluid in there. i drained as much of the oil that was left in there as much as i could. all syncros are perfect. Perfer this tranny to be picked up in San Diego but i can also ship.

LOOKING FOR $700SHIPPED OR $600 PICKED UP.

I hope these pics do justice. the tranny was lightly cleaned before the pics were taken.

also selling other spyder parts here:
http://spyderchat.com/forums/showth...Exhaust-OEM-MAF-Sensor-and-more...&highlight=

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
BUMP with lower price. now $500 pick up or $600 shipped. wont go any lower anymore;)
I'm having some problems with mine; I'll start a thread in the very near future that will help me determine if I need a new trannie or not. If I do need one... I'll be in touch.

Free bump. :cool:

Edit: Looks like there's a local member who'll sell me his, so nevermind. Thanks anyway!

·
Registered
596 Posts
I'll give you $500 shipped to Minneapolis, MN for it if you'd like.

serious buyer, cash (or amazon payments, CC etc in hand) lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.