Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my stock wheels, 15" relatively new tires all around

Rear are 205/55 BF Goodrich G Force
Front are 195/50 Michelin Pilot Exalto

I'm looking for $275 local pickup (for now) located in Pomona, CA

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
btw,they aren't hard to ship. Cardboard on front and back, tread exposed, USPS, about $25-$30 within the US. A'holes at UPS store tried to charge me $50 and told me they "had to be boxed, if not then the tread had to be covered too." I called UPS and asked and was told nope. However the USPS was still about $20 cheaper per wheel to ship.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
btw,they aren't hard to ship. Cardboard on front and back, tread exposed, USPS, about $25-$30 within the US. A'holes at UPS store tried to charge me $50 and told me they "had to be boxed, if not then the tread had to be covered too." I called UPS and asked and was told nope. However the USPS was still about $20 cheaper per wheel to ship.
Thanks Kaustein, I just checked online and I'm pretty sure you're right, but on their website they are asking for over two hundred dollars for shipping for one wheel to New york (for example) I just hate going to the post office, I only go when I absolutely have to. If they don't sell local then I will go down there or call and try to get more info from the local USPS.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
USPS $200!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something is wrong. I shipped a set from ny to Minnesota for less than $100 for 4 of them. UPS was very expensive compared to the post office.
Did you ship the wheels without tires or with tires?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.