MR2 SpyderChat banner

FS Top Secret 1zz Turbo Kit

3K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  lexus005 
#1 · (Edited)
#5 ·
I received shipping quotes. It was a lot higher than I expected. I'm going to change the price to $715 shipped pp fee included. Those who pm'd me prior to this post i will honor $675+3%.
Chris

#6 ·
It's been so long since I sold that Kit I don't remember if you bought the downpipe?

If you didn't buy the downpipe then I still have it in storage somewhere. With the downpipe the buyer should be able to use any an exhaust made for stock 1zz.

#7 ·
I have a jnz dp. So you should still have it

#8 ·
bumps

#9 ·
Bump up

#11 ·
bump back up for sale.

#13 ·
Pmd. All what's included in the kit is in the link on my first post. Once I received it from silversprint it sat in my closet till a month or so ago. When I brought it to MWR to get a exact estimate on putting the kit on my 2zz swap.

My kits at MWR with my car I'm trying to pics ASAP. So i can sell it and recover the cost of having to buy the PPE setup. :(

#15 · (Edited)
#16 ·

#17 ·
The green intake with the WR filter is not included. (its not part of kit). I will be selling that seperately if anyones interested.

#19 ·
New injectors $300, EMS emanage up to a PFC$300-$800, intercooler or meth injection $200, intake $50-200

#22 ·
7psi according to the last sentance in silversprints thread.

#24 ·
I have about 5 people over the last few days show interest but not one person has pulled the trigger. It's a great kit at a great price. The turbo alone is worth buying the kit.

#28 ·
#30 ·
The manifold is different. Some shop not naming who wants to charge me almost as much to make a new manifold than just to buy their kit...go figure.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.