MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a nav pod in excellent condition for sale. Never been used with a monitor. Fitment is great, it was factory made to fit. Better than fitment of the gauge pod clusters that are out there. If you want to throw up to a 7" flat screen in your spyder, this is definitely for you. Was not my thing so when I bought my 2nd spyder and this thing was in there without a monitor, it had to go.

Currently goes for 6,600 Yen = 83.16 US Dollar plus shipping at Japanparts.com but this way you dont have to wait weeks to get it.

Tried to get a good picture of fitment but reflections kept getting in the way.

·
Registered
802 Posts
If no gaps on edges, I'll take it. Sending PM. (Pics look good)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Are you willing to ship the navpod to South Africa?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Pod arrived safe and sound. Awesome job on the packing. Thanks!

HRRE et al. - if you don't mind one that's not in like-new condition, I'll be posting my old one for sale later. I only bought this one because I was sick of the gaps on my old one. Keep your eyes open for a thread.

·
Registered
146 Posts
im thinking about ordering one of these soon, but im curious, how would the 7" screen fit in it securely? or are these the "gaps" everyone is talking about?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.