MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the original fiberglass Under Dash Sub (UDS) made by strvngartst01. I upgraded the sub to a JL 8W3v3 which is the largest sub (that I know of) that'll fit under the dash. With 250w it sounded amazing. Unfortunately I wear a size 13, and with my daily shoes being combat boots, it was a bit tight around the clutch pedal. Really it was just moving my foot from the dead pedal to the clutch and back. If I wore thinner shoes, it was no issue. I'll probably regret selling it, as the sound isn't nearly as good without it.

This is a high quality piece, with only a few little bad spots on the carpet covering it, but once installed it is invisible unless you are under the dash.

$300 shipped to the lower 48.

Installation photos and instructions can be found here: http://spyderchat.com/forums/showth...-Instruction-s&p=699589&viewfull=1#post699589

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got it today. Great job on packaging. :D
Can't wait to install it sometime soon hopefully! Thanks!
Glad it got there in good shape. Make sure you put some sound absorption mat above it on the bottom of the cowl panel, it makes a big difference.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Glad it got there in good shape. Make sure you put some sound absorption mat above it on the bottom of the cowl panel, it makes a big difference.
Sweet, glad I checked this thread. I'll be sure to do this when I attempt to install my uds jr.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.