MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my Clarion VRX755VD 7" DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver + iPod Cable. I no longer need a 7" screen, so getting rid of this one. Everything works and in great condition.

I'm asking $220shipped within US.

Let me know. Below is more info for this player that I copied from another site:

Clarion VRX755VD is the first in-dash multimedia station in its class to offer a fully integrated iPod interface. With it's iPod™-like on screen layout and information screen, users will forget their iPod is safely stowed away. Best of all, this dedicated iPod™ solution won't sacrifice the unit's additional A/V input. Rather than using hardware, Clarion replicated most of the iPod's controls via an on screen display that uses the VRX755VD's entire 7 inch touchscreen. The head unit connects to a Dock Connector equipped iPod™ via the CCA649 connecting Cable, an accessory you'll have to purchase separately. But enough about iPod™, the VRX755VD is also a full-feature multimedia station offering a seven-inch flip-out monitor, and a built-in DVD player that also offers CD and MP3 playback. Enjoy playback of AM/FM, DVD audio, CD, VCD, and MP3 formats. Add Sirius Satellite Receiver, DVD or CD Changer, TV Tuner and a 5.1 surround processor for full in car surround system. Featuring a large 7-inch monitor with a fully motorized mechanism that opens at the touch of a button. To prevent theft, the control button section can be partially detached.

» Fully Motorized 7" Widescreen LCD Display
» Touch Panel Control With Soil-Resistant Finish
» New DSP Tuner (18FM / 6AM Presets)
» Single Play DVD Mechanism plays: DVD Video/CD Audio, CD Video, MP3
» Plays MP3 files on CD-R/RW discs
» CD Text display
» Ce-Net Controls for Optional :
- Dolby Digital/DTS5.1 Processor
- TV Tuner
- Sirius Satellite Radio Receiver
- DVD Changer and 6 Disc Audio CD Changer
» Multi-Changer Control, CD Text, CD Titling (Audio Changer only), Station Titling
» Front and Rear Monitor Lock
» Dual Zone Entertainment Mode
» 212 W High Power amplifier (53Wx4)
» Built-In Amplifier Bypass Circuit
» 3-band parametric EQ
» 24-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter
» Fiber Optic Output for DVH940 5.1 Dolby Digital/DTS Processor
» 6-Channel 4Volt RCA Line out
» 1 RCA A/V inputs
» 1 RCA A/V output
» 336,950 pixel display
» Screen Resolution of 1440 x 234
» Wireless Remote Control included
» Full Size Front Panel secondary display with detachable face
» Single DIN Chassis
» DCP Carrying case Included
» iPod™ Control (Requires Additional CCA-649 Connecting Cable)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Honestly I'm just interested - I will probably pick up a standard single DIN head unit, but how does this fit in a deuce? I know it fits perfectly well in the space, but do you have any pics of the screen extended? It has alway seemed like the screen wouldn't be able to go higher than 80 degrees verticle (that is to say, not straight up). I used to have a flip-out in my jetta, but was much higher up and could go 90 degrees+. Any info would help. Thanks!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honestly I'm just interested - I will probably pick up a standard single DIN head unit, but how does this fit in a deuce? I know it fits perfectly well in the space, but do you have any pics of the screen extended? It has alway seemed like the screen wouldn't be able to go higher than 80 degrees verticle (that is to say, not straight up). I used to have a flip-out in my jetta, but was much higher up and could go 90 degrees+. Any info would help. Thanks!
I had this installed in my previous car. So I never installed this in my Spyder. Just didn't need to as the car already came with a pretty nice unit.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey is this still available?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts