MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit: (Updated: 8/3/2020) Will add more items to this thread as I find them.

So up for sale are some of the many items I have acquired. Everything located in the
DC/Maryland/Virginia area.

1. Brand new VIS Racing body kit for sale. I am asking $600 and local pickup only. I paid $200 just to have it shipped from west coast. So you're saving over $350 from buying it online.

IMG_4130.JPG
IMG_4132.JPG

2. Brand new Clutch Masters FX300 Clutch Kit (16080-HDTZ) - $425

3. "MR-S" Pull plate - Brand new, never used. $20, including first class envelope shipping

20200802_121613.jpg

4. Undercarriage diapers - I assume one is for the middle section and the smaller one is for under the rear end. Took them off so long ago to make oil changes easier. $75 for both, pickup only.

20200801_100909.jpg
20200801_101933.jpg

Previously sold items:

1. SOLD!
A built 1ZZ motor that I purchased from MR2_Spyder about 12-13 months ago. Looking to get for it, which is what I spent acquiring it. Local pickup is preferred.

2. SOLD!
Full 1ZZ turbo kit with GT28 turbo, manifold, piping, HKS BOV, Apexi PFC w/ Datalogit, engine harness, and Innovate wideband, all used. Apexi PFC w Datalogit (original screen version) - in original box, used. Innovate LC-1 Lambda cable wideband controller, unsure if O2 sensor is good (used).

3. SOLD! Jimbo Wilwood Brake Kit, includes 2 wilwood powerlite calipers, brackets, bp20 pads, lines, and new earls fittings.

4. SOLD! Cyclehead's custom Armrest and Door Handle Grips.

5. SOLD! Redline Goods shift boot - brand new, never used.

6. SOLD! Pioneer AVH-4201 NEX - barely used since I barely drove the Spyder it was installed in. Comes with everything it was packaged with when new. Can throw in the Spyder wiring harness for free.

7. SOLD! 15" Advanti Storm S1 wheels and Yokohama S Drive tires.

See pictures on this post (i met my 10 picture limit on this post here).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Still have it for sale.
How much more lively would you suppose your engine is compared to the stock engine, which i find gutless. Mine blew but no way I’d put another stock 1zz in it. Currently talking w frankensteinmotorworks about his 2arfe swap

·
Registered
10 Posts
How much more lively would you suppose your engine is compared to the stock engine, which i find gutless. Mine blew but no way I’d put another stock 1zz in it. Currently talking w frankensteinmotorworks about his 2arfe swap
So that 1zz is set up to add boost?
Not a good NA set up?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Will you call me about it if it’s still available?

Will. 803 920 9188

Thanks

1 - 20 of 56 Posts