MR2 SpyderChat banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
So to be open and honest (just in case), three people are interested in the engine I have for sale. Because each contacted me at different times and neither has committed to buying it yet I have offered all three people the same deal. The first person to place a deposit on it gets to lay claim. I don't want anyone offended that I sold to one person and not the other.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I wasn't around (took a few years off) for the Jimbo brake kit so do you have any info on it? I might be interested in it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I wasn't around (took a few years off) for the Jimbo brake kit so do you have any info on it? I might be interested in it.
I never used them, they are still brand new so can't speak with knowledge on them.

Here's a few threads you can read on them. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Building a crate for this engine so I can ship it to the buyer. Still need to add some pieces of 2x4 to the bottom of the crate so it sits off the ground and a forklift or pallet jack can slide under it.

20200118_135246.jpg

20200118_153652.jpg

20200118_172202.jpg

20200118_172151.jpg

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
The engine officially made it to it's new owner @n89b today. Hope it brings you great enjoyment and very curious to know how it turns out with the performance.

Also sold my Jimbo's big brake kit to @912uned.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Keep the turbo kit. Boost the stock engine on low boost ?
Haha, I wish! I'm very likely going to sell my Spyder since I don't drive it enough. I've only put 4,500 miles on it in 3.5 years of ownership. I own two other vehicles as well.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts