MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i got this widebody kit i want to get rid of i bought this from a guy a while back and i have no money to get it fitted and painted.. i bought it for 1500 cuz it had a cracked left fender and 2 right side skirts but the other side skirt can get fitted to the driver side.... other than that its fine i just want to get my money ack but will take offers let me know thanks....i need a front and rear bumper anyone got one local??

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
My guess is you will get a lot of questions regarding the condition so take more photos and more time describing the item. This will save you a lot of time from answering questions later. Very interesting kit...

Good luck!

·
Registered
216 Posts
honestly I'm really feeling the kit, but I would like to know if you would be more negotiable on the price, and yea the condition and does it fit or would there be a lot of work into fitting it. Stuff like that would be nice to know. I could get my brother to pick it up he lives in ca so i dont think that would be a problem. just would like some more pictures and info about it. But I really do like it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
honestly I'm really feeling the kit, but I would like to know if you would be more negotiable on the price, and yea the condition and does it fit or would there be a lot of work into fitting it. Stuff like that would be nice to know. I could get my brother to pick it up he lives in ca so i dont think that would be a problem. just would like some more pictures and info about it. But I really do like it.
honestly it fits pretty snugged but u still need some body work for perfect fit and clean look its an aftermarket kit and all aftermarket kits needs to be professionally installed there never perfect.. but yeah im down for offers just let me know thanks.. pm me

·
Registered
670 Posts
Is that a monocraft bandoh kit with the gt300 kit front? Def need better pictures, consider me interested.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
That does indeed look like the kit VIS sold, which was the Bandoh GT300 with the Monocraft GT300 front bumper.

Unfortunately, you actually cannot just install the extra right side skirt on the left. I suppose you could try to frankenstein it, but it would take a lot of effort for a poor result. Not only are the top and bottom surfaces different, but the inside is not symmetrical top to bottom either (this is an aerodynamic part, not just for looks).

I can make a set of the side skirts from my molds, but that would run about $1000.

I wouldn't recommend trying to do a widebody kit like this on the cheap. You're just going to end up wasting thousands, rather than saving thousands.

·
Registered
670 Posts
bandOH-NO! Honestly hate the bandoh kit, always have, there is aone that is primered and runs around northern va, seriously ugly. Thanks but Ill keep dreaming of being able to buy SpyderDans copy in carbon.... or just cheap out on the LP version

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
passenger side fender

passanger sider quarter

driver side quarter

cracked fender

rear

willing to take offers just shoot me some thanks

1 - 20 of 35 Posts