MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Thanks for posting this! I quite enjoyed it. I am trying to convince the little woman that this thing is big enough to be a daily driver for her. I want one to play with occassionally:)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Saw the Scion FR-S at the Chicago Auto Show this week. Can't say that I'm blow away by the styling. It seems to be an amazing designed car & probably a blast to drive.

The presenter at the show I asked if he has driven the car, & he said no (How do you represent a car like this & you have not driven it?). Said will be out in June 2012. Pricing estimate of $26k. The Subaru BRZ twin seems to be sharper looking with halo headlights & more options (sure priced more).

Also the car is 167" length with 101" wheel base. 7" shorter Compared to the Scion tC of 174" & 103" wheels base. For some reason, & the pictures I figured the car would be bigger that what it is. I like the size of it. I will try it out when it arrives.

·
Banned
415 Posts
If anything, I can't live with the fact that europe and japan will have the interior as seen on here, and we'll have the crappy Scion with crappy interior.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts