MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all the THMotorsports bs I went through, I decided to ordered the rest of my stuff throught LMS. They answered all my questions and were very pleasant to deal with. Plus I got a Competition Clutch 2100 for $250 shipped! THM only came down to $275 shipped.

Definately will use Lightning Motorsports again.

http://lightningmotorsports.com/

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I love those guys. That's my 'local shop' I've referred to in other threads. I've known the owner since we were teenagers, great guy.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I second lightning motorsports. My experiences with them have been very positive and their customer service is second to none.

I ordered a set of HAWK Ceramic pads for my TT when they first came out and Hawk had the wrong brake wear sensor connected to the pad. They had the male connection when they needed the female connection. I notified Lightning and they coordinated with Hawk. They not only replaced the set of pads with a correct set, they even let me hold onto the old set of pads as it was a manufacturing error and Hawk couldn't resell as they had the wrong connection.

The fella's at lightning were always friendly and kept me in loop about what was going on with HAWK. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts