·
Registered
23,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #69

·
Registered
23,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
I had a few of you insist on paying and I appreciate that but this is on me, not a big deal and it is not my contribution.
Long ago Oldman commissioned a guy to get the drawings made for the community but needed someone to get them printed. The first guy who said he would get them done was a real asshole to me and a few others who bragged about knowing people but nothing ever came from it with all the delays and eventually his abuse and slander towards me got him permanently banned (fun times). Eventually I stepped in and got them done on some sticker site where I could take the images and manipulate the size to fit.

The person who deserves the credit is Oldman and If you feel the need please pass along your thanks to him as he did this out of his kindness to the community.

The hardest part is the tedious trimming of the stickers which Im going to let you guys do so you can save me time.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I had a few of you insist on paying and I appreciate that but this is on me, not a big deal and it is not my contribution.
Long ago Oldman commissioned a guy to get the drawings made for the community but needed someone to get them printed. The first guy who said he would get them done was a real asshole to me and a few others who bragged about knowing people but nothing ever came from it with all the delays and eventually his abuse and slander towards me got him permanently banned (fun times). Eventually I stepped in and got them done on some sticker site where I could take the images and manipulate the size to fit.

The person who deserves the credit is Oldman and If you feel the need please pass along your thanks to him as he did this out of his kindness to the community.

The hardest part is the tedious trimming of the stickers which Im going to let you guys do so you can save me time.
Wow!! I don't know what to said. Thanks to you and thanks to Oldman. Some day when I grow up I want to make a similar contribution to the community :scrock::scrock:

·
Registered
23,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Sorry for the delay. I got tied up and then found that I was low on stamps.
They have been shipped as of Today. You guys just need to use a pair of sharp scissors and cut the stickers out making sure there is no white borders.

·
Registered
23,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Bummer, Just saw this

Thanks for all the love and work you've done for the Spyder Community Dev
PM me your address. I have one complementary set left.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I received the stickers today. Excellent. Thanks Dev.

Since Dev wouldn't accept any payment I also decided to pay it forward. I also received a flyer in the mail for the local animal shelter so I made a $20 donation.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
I received mine as well - THANK YOU Dev!!!!
Hmm, Fred I still have the stickers you had made on my car from 6 or 7 years ago. They are still perfect.

·
Registered
23,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Happy to hear the reports of the stickers making their way and it is my pleasure.

I do not know how well the stickers I have sold in the past have held up but my original ones on the car were beaten up.
When I replaced mine with these they have held up for many years since and are still in pristine condition so I have a good feeling that not many will need to replace them anytime soon but like anything they are not forever.
At least the car diagram looks like the Spyder.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts