MR2 SpyderChat banner

241 - 260 of 290 Posts

·
Spyderchat Enthusiast
2,812 Posts
Now that Don is Spyderless, and spending even less time here,
Did he sell it? I thought the deal fell through and it is still for sale.

OT I kind of like the looks of that new flair. It is very similar to the Spirit flairs. Itlooks like it will fit with a stock front end and it also looks like the lower front portion of the flair is a separate piece so maybe there could be different styles of that piece to blend it with the front bumper. The only problem is that this guy and his company is located in Singapore so the shipping may be very expensive. Maybe a group buy or someone here will become a distributor. Although I like the look, I probably would not chop up my fenders to add these and if you do not cut the fenders then you are not going to get the clearance for larger wheels and tires so it is all just cosmetic. One of you guys do it first so I can see how it looks in person! :biggrin-new: Bring it to the Dragon in April.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Well if I still have my car by the time those Spirit style flares come out I'll be buying those... the ends are the easiest part to modify, no reason any competent bodyshop can't touch the ends up however you'd like them done.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Saw these today. I know he is a member on here but forget the name.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I fell in love with the rogue motorsports mr2 so I'm trying to make some flares for myself. Still a LONG way to go....please don't judge too much

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

241 - 260 of 290 Posts
About this Discussion
289 Replies
80 Participants
RickS
MR2 SpyderChat
SpyderChat Forum is a community for Toyota MR2 Spyder Enthusiasts to discuss specs, reliability and more!
Full Forum Listing