MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I found used Ganador exhaust . They want me to pay 125$ . I made some search about this brand . I found their website . They made exhaust for SW20 s but i couldn't find any information or video about this exhaust for zzw30. Ganador is a good brand ? Has anybody use or heard this brand before ? Waiting your reply. Regards from cyprus

·
Registered
105 Posts
Greetings from the USA, cool to see people with this car all over.

I haven't heard or come across that brand, but sounds like they might be a Spanish manufacturer given your location as Ganador means "winner" in Spanish. I could be wrong, but that seems that muffler attaches to the stock midpipe, and comes out from the same side as the OEM exhaust does. Looks to be lighter than stock, and maybe you can haggle down the price some more. It might be worthwhile to reach out to the manufacturer and ask, good luck with the search.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Greetings from the USA, cool to see people with this car all over.

I haven't heard or come across that brand, but sounds like they might be a Spanish manufacturer given your location as Ganador means "winner" in Spanish. I could be wrong, but that seems that muffler attaches to the stock midpipe, and comes out from the same side as the OEM exhaust does. Looks to be lighter than stock, and maybe you can haggle down the price some more. It might be worthwhile to reach out to the manufacturer and ask, good luck with the search.
Thanks for your reply. It is Japanese manufacturer . JASMA . It might be a small exhaust manufacturer

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yesterday i installed it . It sounds soft and sporty . Low rpm,long road cruise exhaust noise don't disturb you . Exhaust tip is a bit big but i think it fits the overall character of this car (y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts