MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about selling my 2004 SMT, 126k, almost new condition with more upgrades than I can remember, but I’ll try:

Corky’s breastplate, new top 3 years ago or so-always kept inside and is in new condition, TRD strut braces front and rear, quick shift mod, like new seats, Pioneer AVH-4100NEX with JL Audio amp and sub and Infinity door speakers, new windshield, paint is 8/10, all upgradeable lights upgraded to LED, headlights and tail lights replaced and in new condition, all removed parts included (frunk cover, etc.), side body kit, OEM mudflaps, Team Moon exhaust, fog lights, extra OEM floor mats, full SMT seal kit included, BGB, etc. More that I can’t remember right now. Clean Carfax, no accidents.

The bad: slight cupping of front tires so needs struts. I have purchased new shocks, but they haven’t been installed.

Near San Diego, always garage-kept since I bough it in 2012 with 36k miles.

It’s a beautiful car and I have spent WAY more than I could ever get out of it.

Thinking $10k.

I’ve been here a long time and there is a bit of history of the car on here.

I can send pics if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
You should sell the extra OEM floor mats separate ... they're worth more than the car . 😁 Good luck

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately, they’re the patch version, not the sewn logo... The sewn logo set is in the car.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thinking a little more seriously about it.
What would be a reasonable price?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts