MR2 SpyderChat banner

21 - 40 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Figured it was to delay them a bit. Seems so much is on hold right now. A friend ordered a wiring harness for his F650 and was told no ETA as the place that makes them is closed due to Covid-19.
It is ready when it is ready.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey Superklasse,

Noticed you guys have started production again. Hope all is well.

No intention to rush you at all.
Just wanted to follow up on this. Still very much interested!
About to take out my seats to replace the top and would love to only take it out once for the center console ;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Alright guys. Sorry for the long wait. We are now ready and opened the pre-order group buy for the new TRD / C’s hybrid lever.

Here is the link:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Alright guys. Sorry for the long wait. We are now ready and opened the pre-order group buy for the new TRD / C’s hybrid lever.

Here is the link:

when is the eta on shipping?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice.
I will place my order on Thursday. I will also be ordering a shift knob and boot. If i bundle will the knob and boot be shipped out first or will I have to wait until the Group buy is fulfilled?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Nice.
I will place my order on Thursday. I will also be ordering a shift knob and boot. If i bundle will the knob and boot be shipped out first or will I have to wait until the Group buy is fulfilled?
awesome! but if you want the knob and boot ahead, you should separate the order and we'll ship those ahead of the shifter lever

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just purchased to get in on this :)
Is there a way to bundle in the Boot also?
Is the bundled knob the 1.0 or the 2.0?
Still able to change stitching color before you ship?

21 - 40 of 95 Posts