MR2 SpyderChat banner

61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
September Update:

we have now completed a few prototypes and will undergo final testing... here are some pics of the shifters

·
Registered
20 Posts
so anyone get their short shifter yet from the end of September drop? just curious. purchased mine in Aug.

·
Registered
20 Posts
not yet. We are almost done with everyones shifters. Shooting for 2 weeks to get them all finished and shipped
cool cool, appreciate the update. This long ass corona hoopla def is a great time to work on the car if you only have to work from home haha.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Any update?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Hey guys, We will start shipping shifters tomorrow. Keep an eye for tracking numbers via email 👍🏻

·
Registered
25 Posts
I will probably order one in the beginning of 2021. I just put spend money on hardtop and audio upgrades and need to wait a while before spending more money on the spyder. This looks to be the best setup for an on point short shifter upgrade.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Received mine today and installed it right away. Installation was very straightforward. Shifter feels excellent, short throws and very smooth. Most difficult part was getting the new leather boot I ordered with it to stretch over the metal ring from the old boot. I also ordered a new knob from Superklasse, which feels great and is of high quality. Only issue with the order was they sent me the wrong color keychain (I ordered black and they sent red) but I’m sure we’ll be able to work that out. Well worth the wait.

61 - 80 of 95 Posts