MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GB: Beatrush Underpanels

I have talked to Saku down at Kamispeed about maybe getting a better price on these panels.
and this is what he had to say:

"For a GB I can do an additional 5% off + free shipping withing the continental U.S only for 5 or more orders and probably 10% off + free shipping if you can get more than 10. it'll probably be 8-12 weeks till I can get them in. Also I only need 50% down to place the order so that should give people enough time to save up for the rest."

"so you can make two lists, one for the front and one for the rear. And add people that way since some only want one. The discounts would then apply seperately to each list, at the end of it all if its more than 10 orders I can still do the 10%, Its just a little easier to organize like that."

Best,
Saku

Just a thought if anyone was interested in picking some up for a better price then there online site shows
all payments would go directly to kamispeed

FRONT $245.00 site price

With year of experience in motor sports, Laile; which manufactures, brands, and operates Beatrush; has collected sufficient data information on the tracks of Japan to produce high quality and functional products. Located in Yokohama, Japan; Laile manufactures most of their product's brands like Beatrush and Arpsports with their high precision machinery. All the unique products developed by Laile offers superior safety and plenty of pleasure both in track and the street, as well to look at.

Air turbulence is significantly reduced, producing a more stable ride at higher speeds and increasing down force by creating higher suction pressures between the panel and road. Engine temperatures are reduced and stabilized by removing heat from the engine compartment with specialized slits made to draw out hot air while the vehicle is in motion. This is successfully achieved during the creation of down force, as this negative pressure sucks out the heat and is then swooped out by colder air moving underneath. Provides greater protection under the engine than stock plastic panels during heavy track or circuit racing competitions.

MADE OF 2MM THICK AIRCRAFT ALUMINUM.
INCLUDES ALL NECESSARY INSTALLATION HARDWARE.
SCCA, NASA, & REDLINE TIME ATTACK LEGAL.
BUILT-ON SLITS TO REDUCE ENGINE TEMPERATURE.
AERODYNAMICAL DESIGN TO REDUCE AIR TURBULANCE & INCREASE DOWNFORCE.

REAR $341.00 site price

With year of experience in motor sports, Laile; which manufactures, brands, and operates Beatrush; has collected sufficient data information on the tracks of Japan to produce high quality and functional products. Located in Yokohama, Japan; Laile manufactures most of their product's brands like Beatrush and Arpsports with their high precision machinery. All the unique products developed by Laile offers superior safety and plenty of pleasure both in track and the street, as well to look at.

Eliminates parachute effect, provides better aerodynamics, and increases cooling efficiency on motor.

Cut-out for jack insertion.
2mm thick high grade aluminum.
Vertical blades & open vents to properly direct air & cool motor.

1.FRANCOIS (FRONT) 50% DOWN
3.FUZ16 (FRONT) PAID IN FULL
4.BUTCH_MR2 (FRONT) 50% DOWN
5.KenF (FRONT) 50% DOWN
5% OFF
6.FUZ16 (REAR) PAID IN FULL
7.FRANCOIS (REAR) 50% DOWN
8.GREENMICA (REAR) 50% DOWN
9.ZERAHVOID (FRONT) 50% DOWN
10.KenF (REAR) 50% DOWN
10% OFF
11.Kortik (FRONT) PAID IN FULL
12.Kortik (REAR) PAID IN FULL
13.makaveli7_wtf (FRONT) 50 % DOWN
14.makaveli7_wtf (REAR) 50% DOWN
15.Solennel (FRONT) 50% DOWN
16.Solennel (REAR) 50% DOWN
17.VetSquared (FRONT) 50% DOWN RESERVED
18.VetSquared (REAR) 50% DOWN RESERVED
19.Drew1 (FRONT) 50% DOWN RESERVED
20.Drew1 (REAR) 50% DOWN RESERVED

Here is the price break down with the 10% off from the GB, and the 50% down amount that will be needed to get your order started

FRONT PANEL $245.00
10% OFF GB PRICE $220.50 ($110.00 DOWN PAYMENT)

REAR PANEL $341.00
10% OFF GB PRICE $306.90 ($154.00 DOWN PAYMENT)

paypal payment are to be sent to [email protected]

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds promising so far, I will update this thread with names. the more peeps the better discount for everyone...I will contact Saku once we have enough for the GB rate :cool:
hopefully this doesn't end up like the TM GB :peace:

so once we have 5 that's an extra 5% off
5 or more probably 10% off

so lets try and get 5+ and shoot for the 10% discount

·
Registered
297 Posts
I might be interested, but I don't want to commit at this point, however my exhaust exits on the passenger side, do you think these are these custom enough that I can have one that is reversed?

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I work about a mile from Kami Speed here in Orlando. Great group of people. They couldn't do a corner balance for me but recommend another shop with no hesitation!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok, just got a reply from Kamispeed

"so you can make two lists, one for the front and one for the rear. And add people that way since some only want one. The discounts would then apply seperately to each list, at the end of it all if its more than 10 orders I can still do the 10%, Its just a little easier to organize like that."

so I will be updating the first post and I will make 2 lists, 1 for the front and 1 for the rear
each list will have it's own discount based on the amount of peeps

5 or more 5% off
10 or more 10% off

I will put down the names of the folks who have said they would be in on the GB
and we can start this thing!

1 - 20 of 208 Posts