MR2 SpyderChat banner
241 - 260 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #242 ·
March 2021:
I still have a few sets of convex mirrors for sale.
$85/pair including shipping in USA - same as last summer’s group buy price.
(Shipping to Europe/Asia is about $35 extra for shipping with tracking.)

I can ship immediately.

Lots of details and installation instructions on post #1 in this thread.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
You know what, I still haven't installed mine... forgot all about them until I saw this post.

Maybe I'll do that today if I can get off my ass.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Well, the mirrors did their duty and saved Trixie from having her ass rearranged this morning. Dude was coming from behind at easily 90mph in a 40 zone. If I hadn't seen him 2 lanes over and coming in hot, I'd have changed lanes straight into him.

Thanks again to cyclehead for making these available to us.

Everybody. Get these. Now.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #251 ·
Well, the mirrors did their duty and saved Trixie from having her ass rearranged this morning. Dude was coming from behind at easily 90mph in a 40 zone. If I hadn't seen him 2 lanes over and coming in hot, I'd have changed lanes straight into him.

Glad they saved you! I love these things - which is why I arranged these group buys. They are a must-have mod... before noisy intakes and JDM badges. They are one of the very few mods that actually make the car safer.

·
Registered
2003 MR2 Spyder
350 Posts

Glad you got them on before this happened. There's lots of questionable drivers out there which I'm more conscious of in the spyder. Being able to see further beside the car really justfies this safety mod. If you don't have these mirrors, you really need to get some. Thanks to cyclehead for making these available and at a good price.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Is a set still available? Got into a collision on a lane change and realizing how that blind spot is a problem for me.

·
Registered
2003 MR2 Spyder
350 Posts
Is a set still available? Got into a collision on a lane change and realizing how that blind spot is a problem for me.
Every Spyder owner really needs a set of these. With the top down you can see great in this car but with the top up there are huge blind spots on each side using the stock mirrors. I honestly didn't know how much vision I was lacking until I saw the difference after adding these.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Very fast shipping (cyclehead shipped Saturday as promised, received Monday). Car is still in body shop for the collision repair but these are going on once I get it back from the shop.

241 - 260 of 283 Posts