MR2 SpyderChat banner
261 - 280 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
The manufacturer's minimum quantities are driven by set-up charges, so a separate group-buy would be necessary. Rough prices for aspherical mirrors would be:
$135 for one pair
$110 for five pairs minimum
$85 for ten pairs minimum
What’s the company? I’m thinking of paying for just one pair.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #272 ·
What’s the company? I’m thinking of paying for just one pair.
Wow that post was from June 2013 and I’ve long forgotten who I was working with. I think it was a Chinese outfit thru alibaba. I gave up on Chinese suppliers, communication was just too difficult. All my successful group buys were through a US company.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wow that post was from June 2013 and I’ve long forgotten who I was working with. I think it was a Chinese outfit thru alibaba. I gave up on Chinese suppliers, communication was just too difficult. All my successful group buys were through a US company.
Next time you do a GB you should see if you can make them heated. I didn’t know about the convex mirrors until recently while I was doing research on heated/anti-glare mirrors. The universal heating kits on eBay our too big for our mirrors. I’m trying to find a solution.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I may have bought the last pair of Kamispeed after seeing the the GB is paused. They only sent me the driver's side even though I bought a pair. Outside of that, the part is a nice quality and the fitment is a bit better, but that may be my user error in applying tape, etc.

·
Registered
35 Posts
If anyone is interested there's a dude in San Diego selling a pair. He doesn't have them listed but has struts and suspension bushings up on craigslist.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Pretty sure I just found the guy mentioned in that post in under 30 seconds...then a message to him would confirm it. Try searching using the info given in your quoted message.

261 - 280 of 283 Posts