MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am putting together a group buy for the 2000-2002 Front Lip Spoiler from Luxury Part.

http://www.luxurypart.com/home/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=40&category_id=15&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=57&vmcchk=1&Itemid=57

Thanks Rampage for the model:cool:

Normal price is $210 ea.

Through this group buy we can get them for $189 ea. with 1-5 sold and $179 ea. with 6 or more sold.

This is a GREAT price so please sign up if you are interested.

Payment will go directly to luxurypart - I will help organize the list for the orders.

Thanks

Group Buy List:

1. Fuz16

2. qmtran
3. Audi_kraut
4. Zduece
5. Speeken

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As George Jefferson said "We're moving on up!" only 3 to go for the price break:cool:

I will leave the "combine shipping" up to LP.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I am in for a discount, was planning to order one in the next few weeks off their site anyway.

·
Registered
802 Posts
On like Donkey Kong. In.

LP, can we combine this shipment with other parts?
I've actually been looking to buy several parts from LP, so GB eligibility for other parts would be nice. I have 3 local people (myself included) that want to order various things.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's four - two to go.

Guysmiley - did you want in on this??? I'll add you to the list if you do.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I don't have a front shot. You may send him a message and see if he will post one. LP has a front shot of his car on his web site.

Eric has posted some great shots above.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Here's a few of mine (04), but the look is pretty much the same:

Hopefully this helps in your decision to get one. It is a well made product and the installation is very easy.

·
Registered
802 Posts
That's four - two to go.

Guysmiley - did you want in on this??? I'll add you to the list if you do.
If we can get similar GB pricing even though we have different parts (ie -$30 per item), then we'll get at least one lpx rear spoiler and one set of carbon c-one side scoops shipped to Sacramento.

It's up to LP whether to count the Sacramento area as one "buyer" or several people. I'm getting the scoops, and Jhayflip85 is getting the rear lip. We can pay together and combine our items into a single package to save LP on shipping costs. I'll leave negotiation to you, since it's your GB. LMK if you get the OK on price (-$30 per part) and I'll talk to some more local guys.

You might also want to get this moved to Private sales (probably not commercial, since it's a GB put on by a private user). Or just put another post there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, Please add me to list, I am interested in the 00-02 Lip Spoiler, Thanks

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
List has been updated. Just one more needed for the special price break.

I have emailed LP to ask for a price break on combining multiple items - ie. side scoops, rear spoiler, lip spoiler, etc.

I will let you know what he says or watch the thread in case he responds here.

·
Registered
667 Posts
lip spoiler

Any way to get an 03, 05 lip spoiler in this group buy. From the pictures they look the same. What is the difference?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been interested in getting a front lip, and this is the closest to what I've been looking for. Does anyone have a picture of what this looks like on an 00-02 from the front of the vehicle? Just curious. Thanks!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am sure LP will accept payment at anytime. I was hoping to get one more so we would all get an additional $10 discount. I have sent him several messages, but he must be busy as he hasn't responded. I will email him as well.

I would say we can let it run one more week and end the group buy on Friday, April 13th - so get in now, put that tax refund to work:)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Extra lip spoiler 00-02

Hey guys. I ordered one of these from LP. He sent me 1 three weeks ago and I installed it. The fitment was perfect. I couldn't have been more happy with the result. Anyway, that's not real story. Yesterday, I got another package from him and it's another lip spoiler! I emailed him and he said they made a mistake of sending me another one. I emailed him and told him that I'm going to sell this last one for him. So $180 and sorry pick-up only. I'm in Inland Empire SoCal. You might have to paypal the money to him.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts