MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
21,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD OUT!

What this product does is extend the pull handle for the soft top to make it so you can get a good grip without slipping and hurting your fingers. For those with longer finger nails this can be especially beneficial as you can imagine it would be much harder to break a nail with this mod. It is also curved to fit your hand comfortably and make pulling the lever feel more "natural".

Price is $22 shipped to the continental United States $23 for international orders. Paypal can be made to [email protected] Please include your spyderchat ID as well so I can keep track of who all paid.

Note: The wind deflector will not fold completely flat with this installed. However this should not be an issue if you drive with the top down a lot and the wind deflector up. It's also very unlikely this will work with David's style bars.

NOTE: If you have the stock 'pull' tab (See picture below) you will need to install two 6mm washers (One on each screw) in between the stock lever and this extended lever. You will also want to take off the washers that sit between the stock lever and the screws to allow more room for the screw to screw in. The washers are included with your order past 3/6/09. If you ordered before 3/6/09 and you plan on using the stock 'pull' tab you will need to either buy some at your local hardware store or contact me and I can ship them. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

·
Registered
21,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Few other details for now. First off a big thanks to ACW for being such a help in getting things going. Also these are sitting at the powdercoaters now and probably won't shipping out until next week at the earliest.

Here is a picture of the final product. It's near impossible to get a good picture of this but I think this does a good job of showing how nice the finish is on it. At least as good as a picture can show. Really the finish is amazing.

Thanks to Iamkswickk for letting me use this picture

List:

1. WhyT (Paid)
2. Nelix (Paid)
3. Djb
4. Scootrkitz (Paid)
5. Asto_86 (Paid)
6. Blahpony (Paid)
7. Hokiemule (Paid)
8. Iamkswickk (Paid)
9. VAGperformance (Paid)
10. Sh4branze (Paid)
11. Jkohms (Paid)
12. k20aexige (Paid)
13. Rburton (Paid)
14. MrMojo (Paid)
15. Midshipman01
16. Triz (Paid)
17. TejasTom (Paid)
18. Tankhead (Paid)
19. UKTotty (Paid) [ROC]
20. Strider (Paid)

·
Registered
21,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhyT @ Feb 2 2009, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (darkday @ Feb 2 2009, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhyT @ Feb 2 2009, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Paypal sent.[/b]
Recieved thanks. :icon_thumright:
[/b][/quote]
Hey I still haven't gotten my package. Are you just trying to steal people's money?
[/b][/quote]
Jeez the least you could do is give me 5 minutes. :p

·
Registered
423 Posts
money sent!

·
Registered
8,291 Posts
Asto have you gotten anything for your money yet? Let me know if you do/did. That way I know if I should wait patiently or file a claim with PayPal.

[color=#000000;background:#000000]Bump[/color]

·
Registered
423 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhyT @ Feb 2 2009, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Asto have you gotten anything for your money yet? Let me know if you do/did. That way I know if I should wait patiently or file a claim with PayPal.

[color=#000000;background:#000000]Bump[/color][/b]

yes i did... in theory

·
Registered
21,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nelix @ Feb 3 2009, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Payment sent, but i forgot to add my username, what a :noobbananadance:[/b]
That's fine, so long as I'm able to I.D. who paid one way or another there's no problem.

Everyone who has paid so far should be marked as such as of now. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
10,701 Posts
Just sent PayPal, and by the email addy you dman™ well know my username. :p

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
About this Discussion
133 Replies
31 Participants
Darkday
MR2 SpyderChat
SpyderChat Forum is a community for Toyota MR2 Spyder Enthusiasts to discuss specs, reliability and more!
Full Forum Listing