MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Add your name to the list if you want a set. I took the liberty of listing you if you contacted me via PM or in the original thread.

--------------------- first batch ------------------------
1. Uncle Mush - shipped
2. BIOSLORD - shipped
3. mr2spyderman x2 sets - shipped
4. celicajonz - shipped
5. Erdoc48 - shipped
----------------------- second batch -------------------
6. mpcmcgrath5 - shipped
7. Merry Frankster - shipped
8. xbiker - shipped
9. shipped
10. shipped
11. Uncle Mush again :) shipped
12. J_T - shipped
--------------------- third batch (international) ----------

--------------------- fourth batch --------------------------

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Add me to the list. I didn't know what I was missing!

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A couple of sets left. Next batch is going to be pretty much reserved for mr2roc, so it may be a few weeks before I have more.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Received mine today. Oh my goodness! HOT SPYDER did an amazing job on these little beauties! If there are any left for sale, I'd like to buy a second set as a back-up for when I eventually lose these. :biggrin-new:

Once again, kudos to HOT SPYDER for making these and to Mike V. for making them available to us. Y'all rock!

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Once again, kudos to HOT SPYDER for making these and to Mike V. for making them available to us. Y'all rock!
Again, 100% of the credit to HOT SPYDER. After seeing these pieces I peppered him with requests for making other parts, whereupon he reminded me never to turn a hobby into work. But I may just keep at him. :)

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'll take a set as well... how much is shipping to Canada?

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll take a set as well... how much is shipping to Canada?
Sal - I'll get you a quote and PM you, will fit you in the next batch with the mr2roc guys. Should only be a couple of bucks more to Canada, but I want to consolidate the international shipments because I'm going to have to take them to the post office in person and wait while they type in the form info one....character...at...a...time.

EDIT: yeah, looks like it'll be $13 total to Canada.

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've been reminded that these may have mold release on them, so a quick clean with your favorite prepping agent (I use rubbing alcohol) is in order before attempting to glue them on.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts