MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I think I'm in love w/ a BRZ.

I'm seeing if anyone is interested in picking up my car here. I'm in Seattle, WA. I have put in a lot of work to make it run great from the previous owner, who was also on SC, and it comes with some extra parts. No Check Engine Lights, this is a turn key car. Chassis has over 160k on it, motor has 40k.

Paint wise, it has front bumper pits.
MWR harness adapter
Intake adapter
Lightened Flywheel
New clutch
Celica 2ZZ GT-S ECU (will also throw in the 1ZZ ECU)
NGK Iridium Plugs
Tires - New RE-11's all around
Previous owner sprayed the wheels bronze.
Leather 03+ Seats
A/C is cold.
Oil is Mobil1 5w30 w/ OEM filters
Brake pads are Porterfield brake r4s
Fluids is ATE Blue
CHE front and rear lower member bars
Corky's breast plate
Erik's 2.5 inch down pipe w/ high flow cat.
Megan's Racing Exhaust
Engine Bay LED's
Diffuser
Dev's Bushing

I have the oil pick up extender that will come with the car but not installed. I also will incude some inner and outer tie rods.

I have a thread w/ pics of the build on this site.
http://spyderchat.com/forums/showthread.php?50462-My-Build-and-Product-Review-Recommendations

Some quick shots.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Are you flexible on the price?

I may have a friend who is interested on this since it has a 2zz.

My friend and I are both from WA,

I am currently out of the country until the 25th. So, I have to wait for his response.
I'll direct him to this thread.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Whats flexible? I have several that are interested. I just had experience with people who ask me if a price is flexible and then try to low ball me. So by asking if I'm flexible and mean lowball then no I'm not. Shave a hundred or 2 off maybe.

·
Registered
12 Posts
GLWS, just what I want... damn replacing the clutch on my MK1 so I can't buy your car (the MK1 just passed the point of no return and I need to drive it for 3 years before I can upgrade haha). I also really want to pick a BRZ... Ever feel like there are too many cars you want to buy. ^_^

Just for fun do you think this would pass smog in Cali?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GLWS, just what I want... damn replacing the clutch on my MK1 so I can't buy your car (the MK1 just passed the point of no return and I need to drive it for 3 years before I can upgrade haha). I also really want to pick a BRZ... Ever feel like there are too many cars you want to buy. ^_^

Just for fun do you think this would pass smog in Cali?
Thanks. I think it will pass visuals. OBD2 is functional. Not too keen on what's needed to pass.

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Neither the header nor the downpipe would pass visual. The description of the intake is vague, but from what I see in the pictures it would fail for that too.

The toughest part to make legal is the header. Of course, you also have to know the year of the engine vs. the year of the car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.